Here you can download the installer for the latest version of Dynamic Display. Please check the requirements for your platform.
Dynamic Display 1.0 SR6Rhino 4.0 / 5.0 32-bit (English)
- Rhinoceros 4.0 SR7 / 5.0 Beta (32-bit)
- Windows XP - Vista - 7 (32-64 bits)
- Rhinoceros 5.0 Beta (64-bit)
- Windows XP - Vista - 7 (64 bits)
This is a fully functional evaluation version that will expire after 30 days.
SR6 (March 06 2013)
- Added command ddExportClippedMeshes.
- Fixed a bug that makes ddInterfere and ddMirror commands didn't work when there were no clipping objects in the document.
SR5 (January 18 2013)
- Improved Rhino display performance when no clipping object is enabled.
- Fixed the 32 bits installer, it used to fail when Rhino 4.0 was not installed.
SR4 (March 18 2012)
- Fixed a bug in ddClippingObject command that makes geometry disappear when is far from origin.
- Solved an installer problem that makes it leave some registry keys on the computer even when uninstalled.
SR3 (February 20 2012)
- Improved the way Dynamic Display handle disjoint meshes for better results.
- Added support for Technical display mode in Rhino 5.0.
- Fixed a bug into the update system that makes it fail on Rhino 5.0 64 bits.
SR2 (October 19 2011)
- Fixed a bug in Rhino 5.0 64bits that makes culled objects are picked.
SR1 (March 31 2011)
- Compatibility with Rhino 5.0.20110331 build.
- Fixed a bug that hungs ddInterfere command.
- Setup files are now electronically signed.
Release (July 07 2010)
- Rhino 5.0 shadows support.
Beta 2 (July 01 2010)
- Installer Now check if the right Rhino version is installed.
- Fixed a bug into the auto updater mechanism.
Beta 1 (May 21 2010)
- Fixed a bug in ddClippingObject when an object is completly inside another.
- Improved ddClippingObject to be more Multi-Core.
WIP12 (May 03 2010)
- Improved ddInterfere command with interferences listing.
- New web site ;)